• Identify patient care requirements
• Establish a healing environment by providing support to patients.
• ORGANISE AND PLAN appropriate health care services including outpatient, inpatient, surgical, maternity, ANC/PNC, among others.
• Establish and organize patient care plans;
• organize and enable health talks within the hospitals
• ensure Adherence to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
• ensure nursing standard operating procedures are followed as guided by regulatory bodies.
• Resolve patient complaints and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• PARTICIPATE in staff disciplinary committee
• Adhere to national guidelines on IPC
• Document patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
• Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare daily reports and other reports on performance of nursing dept.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
• At least 5 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
• Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please send your to email@example.com
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 10th May 2020.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
The first weekend of November went down fire-blazing as football fans around voi town were…