• Identify patient care requirements
• Establish a healing environment by providing support to patients.
• ORGANISE AND PLAN appropriate health care services including outpatient, inpatient, surgical, maternity, ANC/PNC, among others.
• Establish and organize patient care plans;
• organize and enable health talks within the hospitals
• ensure Adherence to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
• ensure nursing standard operating procedures are followed as guided by regulatory bodies.
• Resolve patient complaints and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• PARTICIPATE in staff disciplinary committee
• Adhere to national guidelines on IPC
• Document patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
• Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepare daily reports and other reports on performance of nursing dept.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
• At least 5 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
• Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please send your to email@example.com
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 10th May 2020.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available for inspection during interview.
This content is credited to the Editorial Board of voi2day. A team that aims to tell stories and run conversations that matter, in the process ,inspiring readers to think differently, at least about this beautiful Town
As the women of this generation, we are faced with a lot of challenges as…
Earlier today following a twitter update by NTV's regional correspondent Bill Otieno, regarding the fire…
Today (5/29/2020) , fire erupted in the Tsavo East national park. The cause is still…